Deadline To Enter: July 3, 2007
Prize: $100 gift certificate, Amazon.com
Rules: All you have to do is visit Rosina Lippi, answer her meme on your blog and post an advertisement box promoting her new book - Tied to the Tracks.
Here is my entry.
5 Reasons the Best Writers Come From Hawaii
- There is such a diverse cultural community here that could provide endless character possibilities.
- We live on Hawaiian Time. This means that we move at a slower pace which allows us lots of time to think of ideas.
- A writer could take a walk down Kalakaua Avenue in Waikiki and interview people from all over the world.
- Since we live on such a small island, writers are forced to tap into their imaginations about life outside Hawaii.
- If you're not into water sports or outdoor activities, there really isn't much else to do here!