Saturday, October 6, 2007

Review: Clean Rest for a Good Rest

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

For someone like me who suffers from allergies, the thought of a product like Clean Rest is very appealing.

Clean Rest is a product line of encasements for your mattress, pillow and bedding. These encasements are supposed to provide the best barrier there is to the millions of micro-toxins that build up in a mattress and prevent healthy sleep.

It's pretty simple to use. These products are placed between your bedding and your linen to help prevent dust mites and other particles to reach you.

I've been using mine for a while now and have noticed some changes in my ability to breath at night. The congestion and sneezing have definitely decreased. Anything that helps me sleep better is great!

The only downside is that the product is made of some sort of plastic feeling material - kind of like a thin shower curtain liner. I'm not one to move around a lot when I sleep but if I did, the slight noise it makes may bother me.

On the whole, I think this is a great product however, it is a little pricey. The standard pillow cases cost $19.99 each and a Queen sized mattress case is $99.99. Then again, can you really put a price on a good night's sleep?

1 comment:

Marcia G said...

Oh my legs are REALLY dry, I'm in!!!!