Monday, November 19, 2007

For The Person Who Has Everything

If you're looking for a Christmas gift for the person who has everything, how about a Diamond Flower Mouse?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Isn't she shiny and pretty? She could be all yours for just $23, 250. Yes, you heard me right. With that price shouldn't it at least be cordless?

Thank goodness I don't have expensive tastes. I'll settle for this Hawaiian Girl Mouse instead.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think I can handle $44.90.

BTW, I apologize for the lack of contest & giveaway postings lately. I know how much you all miss it. Yeah, right! Well, at least I know Candes does! *waving to her* I will resume regularly scheduled programming tomorrow. See ya!

2 comments:

Candes said...

How did I miss your post the other day. LOL.... How funny... Yup I visit here every day. Your blog is the first one I visit when I get home from work.

Thanx for noticing. And I love your blog. :)

Candes said...

Oh BTW, just wanted to mention. I like how you list them by date. You see I scan through all your pages and search via specific dates. I keep a list of each dates blog entries so I can check back later.