Thursday, April 10, 2008

Product Review: Action Scrubber by Scrubbing Bubbles

Like most people, my absolute least favorite room to clean is the bathroom. My girls share one and it always amazes me how two little ladies can be so dirty! To make matters worse, our tub has a porous finish which traps dirt into little crevices. Whoever designed that one definitely never cleaned a tub before.

A while ago, I was fortunate to be able to try out the new Action Scrubber by Scubbing Bubbles and found that it worked great. The new design allows you to attach a disposable pad onto a handheld scrubber which allows you to reach tight spaces and around corners. It got most of the dirt out of the grooves and even removed those pesky bath crayon marks off the tiles. And the comfortable handle made scrubbing easier on my hands. Once I was done, I just tossed the pad into the trash. Easy!

The Action Scrubber doesn't use any chemicals or harsh abrasives so it's safe to use around kids and it leaves your surfaces shiny and clean.

I loved that there are no messy sponges to have to dry and store for later use. However, it would be even better if the disposable pads were somehow biodegradable. All in all, it's a great product that does what it's supposed to do.

If you'd like to try it out for yourself, stop by their site and get your $1 off coupon!

3 comments:

Deb said...

We have a horrid tub to clean - this was the first product that I've found in 4 years that actually can get to all of the nooks and crannies and really cleans it! :)

Anonymous said...

I know it is so silly of me to ask as this wonderful touch screen phenominal phone is so great but why does everybody think same thing, the new iPhone is going to have a touch screen. I know its been a great idea but people have made so many complaints that they cant work it because of the touch screen, Apple want to please its customers, so rid of it, not that I want it gone. I love it!
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url] [url=http://upbforum.ro/index.php?showtopic=3656&st=0&gopid=8794&#entry8794]unlock iphone[/url]

Anonymous said...

So this year I tried www.fxcm.com Forex trading and lost $1300. I was wondering if I can somehow put this on my tax return as capital loss and where I would put such an item.
[url=http://forexrobot-review.info]best forex software[/url]