Saturday, May 31, 2008

Shop Till the Card Doesn't Swipe #2

With Summer just around the corner, I thought I'd share some really great items for those who may be traveling this season.

Packing Cubes from eBags - This 3-bag set comes in small for toiletries, medium for pjs and underwear, and large for regular clothes. The theory is that you would pack these items in the specified bag which would then make it easier to unpack at the hotel. Small bag goes in the bathroom, medium bag goes in the drawer, large bag goes in the closet. Being an organization fanatic, I actually like this idea! The set sells for $25.

CARES Airplane Safety Restraints for Infants & Toddlers - I have yet to see anyone use this on my flights but it seems like a good idea. This restraint is for kids from 1-4 years old and takes the place of lugging around and using a car seat. I kind of like that! It's been approved by the FAA and is available at Amazon.com for $75.00.

Luggage Tags & Passport Covers from Kit2Fit - Ever since a passenger walked off the plane with my rollerboard, I've been trying to find a luggage tag that would make my generic black bag stand out from the crowd. I love the colorful and modern patterns Kit2Fit has! Tags are $9.99 and Passport Covers are $19.95.

6 comments:

Cathi said...

I love love love the luggage tags!!

Renee Nefe said...

they first came out with thos toddler restraints when DD was little and I thought about getting one, but back then they were not FAA approved. :( So I never got one. Now of course DD is too big for them and they are approved. LOL! I hope you start seeing them on flights, cuz we just started strapping DD with the regular belt and putting the car seat in the cargo hold.

Anonymous said...

We've had the CARES restraint since it went on the market, and I LOVE it. I can't imagine flying without it.

Anonymous said...

We have gone ahead and added a link back to your
web site from one of my clientele requesting it.

We have used your blog URL: http://www.blogger.com/comment.

g?blogID=7520970997766318037&postID=1799260967804281279 and blog title: Blogger:
An Island Review to be sure you get the correct anchor text.
If you woud like to check out where your hyperlink has been
placed, please email me at: arroncheng@zoho.com. Thankyou

my web blog just click the up coming web site

nesesegoa said...

replica bags nyc replica bags new york replica bags turkey

Anonymous said...

replica bags and shoes gucci replica w6t30g3r76 replica bags reddit this q6p00m3h63 replica louis vuitton bags replica bags us p4l60x4q83 replica bags paypal click i4k17l8k13 7a replica bags wholesale