Thursday, July 5, 2007

Growing Up With KooKoo Bear Kids

Girlie Girl is starting Kindergarten in two weeks and feels she's getting too old for her Disney Princess room. Whaaaa! My little girl is growing up too fast!

So, goodbye Disney Princesses. Hello KooKoo Bear Kids.

If you haven't already checked out this site, you're missing out on some of the cutest things on the internet. Koo Koo Bear Kids specializes in designer rooms as well as exceptional gifts for baby and kids through their online website & printed catalog.

I had so much fun putting together a custom bedroom for Girlie Girl. However, just a little warning - these items are more on the high-end side.

The first thing I fell in love with was the chandelier. I've always wanted one for her room and this Flower Power Chandelier is the prettiest one I've seen. It looks like flowers growing on a vine.

The bedding set is called "Island Girl". Is that a sign, or what?

And how about the princess tiara wallart? Because Girlie Girl will always be a princess to me.

Delightful Children's Furniture, Bedding and Accessories All Designed From a "Kid's Point of View"

No comments: