Saturday, October 13, 2007

Review: Dawn Simple Pleasures

I have always been a big fan of Dawn Dishwashing Liquid. So when I was asked to review their new product - Simple Pleasures Dishwashing Liquid & Air Freshener - I was thrilled. I figured at the very least I would have more liquid to clean my plates.

However, I was pleasantly surprised at the new design of the bottle. It's very modern and sleek looking. The best part is the separate air freshener compartment located at the bottom of the container. The waterproof fragraent beads continually release a soft and pleasant aroma throughout the kitchen. It's not too sweet or too flowery. It's available in Water Lily & Jasmine, Apple & Pear, and Lemon & Tangerine. For me, I think the Water Lily & Jasmine is my favorite.

And of course, it's filled with their famous dishwashing formula that's tough on grease! Just a little goes a long way.

This two-in-one product is great especially for those who are tight on counter space. I really liked Dawn Simple Pleasures and would definitely buy it in the future!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: