The winner is Cory of My World, CJ!
With Christmas fast approaching, I'm sure a lot of you will be entertaining guests for the holidays. Getting ready will probably include cleaning the house, shopping for groceries, and of course, doing the laundry.
To help you, Procter & Gamble has recently come out with a new line of fabric care products called Pure Essentials which includes Tide, Downy, & Bounce. These products are available in two new scents - White Lilac and Lemon Verbena.
- Tide Pure Essentials includes baking soda and citrus for exceptional cleaning and stain fighting results.
- Ultra Downy Pure Essentials uses two of nature's symbols of softness - aloe and chamomile - to help make your fabrics feeling soft and smelling great.
- Bounce Pure Essentials controls static cling and leaves fabrics feeling soft to the touch.
- 50 oz. Tide Pure Essentials
- 44 oz. Downy Pure Essentials
- 70 sheet Bounce Pure Essentials
- 20 oz. Febreze Fabric Freshener
- Wicker Basket
- Bath Towel
As usual, you may get extra entries by subscribing to my feed and/or mentioning this giveaway on your blog with a link back here and to Pure Essentials. Please let me know if you're doing/did the extra credit so I can make sure you're entered properly.
PLEASE don't forget to leave a way to contact you if you win. Good luck!