Sunday, June 10, 2007

Rocketfish Twister Laser Mouse

What a great gift idea for Father's Day!

This cool 2.4 GHz notebook wireless mouse with 4 programmable buttons is perfect for anyone who's on-the-go. It measures 3 1/4" H by 2 1/4" W and weighs less than an ounce!

You can store it flat in it's carrying case for easy travel and with a simple 180 degree twist, it's ready to use. Simple! The USB receiver is stored inside the mouse chassis so you won't have any little pieces to keep track of. It runs on 2 AAA batteries (included) and automatically turns itself off when the USB receiver is stored inside of its compartment.

mouse-side.jpg

This wireless mouse uses a Precision Laser Stream technology with a scroll flat panel so it's navigation is quiet and smooth - just like your notebook's trackpad.

I was thrilled to be able to test drive this product for free since I got a new Sony Viao laptop for Mother's Day. I initially got a regular mouse for it but it's such a hassle to take it with me on layovers. The Twister Laser Mouse was really easy to set-up. All I needed to do was install the program and I was up and running in minutes.

MY OPINION: I LOVE IT!

This is an exclusive product of Best Buy and is now selling for $44.99. Stop by their online site for more information.

Hurry! Father's Day is June 17th.

No comments: